Monday 30 June 2014

Kate Moss husband admits he gets separation anxiety when they are apart

ROCK star Jamie Hince said he desperately misses the supermodel  – and their pet Staffie – when he's on the road with his band The Kills.

Kate Moss and Jamie Hince

WE seldom get an insight into Kate Moss’s life.
But a new interview with her husband Jamie Hince reveals the couple are so close, he suffers separation anxiety whenever they have to spend time apart.
It must be an absolute nightmare as he tours with his rock group The Kills and she’s a jet-setting supermodel.
Jamie, 45, revealed: “My wife is very much my sidekick. So I tend to get separation anxiety when I’m away from her.”
And he admits “missing my family” is the worst part of life on the road with the band.
The couple wed in 2011 and have adopted a pet Staffie called Archie together.
“He came from the deepest, wildest countryside in Italy,” Jamie says.
“He was almost feral. I should’ve gotten a shelter dog, I know.
But Archie was born, he was there and he needed me, so I adopted him.”
Jamie, who rarely opens up in interviews, also reveals that he suffered a nasty injury to his left hand last year and has had to completely retrain himself to play guitar.
He said: “It’s taken its toll on my other fingers and I’m in pain quite a lot after shows.
“That’s my least favourite part of touring now: The physical pain. And missing my family.”
Jamie was promoting his photography exhibition at New York’s Morrison Hotel Gallery, which includes topless shots of Kate, 40.
The guitarist’s portraits – which include supermodel Naomi Campbell, his
bandmate Alison Mosshart and, of course, Archie – are for sale for up to £2400.
He previously said of the images: “The thing about Kate is that she’s a free spirit.
“She doesn’t care about technique or any way you should be doing things.
“She’s really aesthetically open-minded.
“Sometimes a shot will come back that will be completely wrong technically – out of focus, wrong exposure – and it will be the most beautiful shot of the lot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment